- Experienced Technical Engineering Staff
- Collocation Engineering Services
- Frame and Space Planning
- Custom Auto CAD & Detail Engineering
- Site Surveys
- Total Job Tracking, Documentation, Reporting & Close Out
- Design and Build Services
- DC Power Engineering
- Network Systems Engineering
- California Registered Utility Diversified Supplier
- Procurement and Warehousing Specialist
- Equipment Staging Facilities
- Equipment Delivery Fee
- Secure Supplier Relationships
- Knowledgeable Procurement Staff
- Tier I Installation Vendor
- Effective Safety and Quality Program
- Full Service Connection Provider
- Copper and Fiber Optic Cabling Experts
- Electrical – Lighting, Conduit and Outlets
- CCTV Equipment
- Access Control
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- DSL Equipment
- Microwave Equipment
- Seismic Retrofitting
- Central Office & Data Center Installation
- Power & Battery
PTI’s team of certified engineers, technicians, and project-managers work collaboratively to integrate each system component, coordinate the multiple facets of the deployment, and ensure the successful installation and functionality of our client’s Communications/ IT infrastructure. From initial design and engineering to ongoing maintenance and support, PTI is prepared to guide and support our clients through all of their network infrastructure needs.
Once the material has been received by PTI the installation manager and warehouse team will coordinate delivery and logistics to the final installation site. With the provided SPEC and drawings, our installation team will install the project.
Our installation team is responsible for the addition of the infrastructure, active and passive equipment, cabling, and labels per the customer or local requirements. Our installation team is also trained in several types of test and turn-up as well as troubleshooting. PTI consistently earns a 95% or higher Quality Auditing Score for our EF&I work.
Downtime means lost revenue. Period. That’s why PTI’s independent Quality Assurance team conducts rigorous performance audits at every stage of the project to ensure a timely and superior delivery. As a TL9000 and OSHA certified company, we are committed to finishing every project right the first time, so you can avoid costly service calls.